Thursday, November 10, 2005

Google and Whole Foods

If you are watching the market right now, you know what happened to whole foods. It didn't meet all the expectations, it's being punished right now. This is what will happen to all the high-flying stocks someday...Whole foods is a good company run by smart people. But, they can't keep satisfying investors' high expectations all the time. I suspect that someday the same thing would happen to Google too. I own Google shares, hopefully it won't happen in the near future!

I bought back the google put on 11/8 @ $2. For some reasons, Google got pounded yesterday and dropped $10+. Wonder what's going to happen today. If it goes to $350 level, it will get more interesting. I may even buy calls.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial adviser. I express my opinions in this blog. Do your own research before you buy/sell shares or options. Do not just follow what I write here.

No comments: